Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby Clothes

I am so excited for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's pregnancy. They are having a girl at the end of March, so I said I would go to the Gap Warehouse here in Kentucky to look for deals. I hyped up their deals because one time they had size 0-3 jeans for a $1 a piece. That was exciting and overwhelming. I was expecting really great deals last night.

Well, Dan and I went and it was neat. All the baby clothes were $5 a piece, so I decided not to get onesies because I thought that they would be cheaper elsewhere. I did buy two nice quality, cute onesies. I deals were on diaper covers (little underpants), socks, and tights. I had fun!

The only issue at these places is that it takes time to dig through everything and you have to be very careful to not get something that is stained or torn.

After shopping, the traffic was ridiculous, so we went to a Mexican restaurant and it was awesome! I love Mexican food!!!

No comments: