Friday, April 9, 2010

Sick

Wednesday evening I was making enchiladas for Dan and our friend.  These are a special treat in the Osland household, so I was annoyed that during their making, I felt faint.  Safa came over and I felt a bit nauseated.  After eating a little enchilada, I vomited.  I ended up being completely sick all night.  I unfortunately had to call off work (I HATE doing that) and slept the next day till 5pm.  My joints hurt so badly that I was thankful that I could finally take some tylenol.  I had Dan get me some pedialyte and gatorade.  I ate rice that night as well, but felt so weak.

Thankfully I had today off.  I woke up feeling okay, but still weak.  I managed to have cereal without problems, but I still don't feel myself.  Thankfully I'm just resting (or what some would call, wasting the day).

I was thankful to have asked for prayers.  I really felt horrible and was thankful to have any prayers.  Now to work the weekend!

No comments: