Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Alicia en el pais de las maravillas: Advent Conspiracy

Last year I posted this:

Alicia en el pais de las maravillas: Advent Conspiracy: "The Advent Conspiracy is an organization that makes you think about Christmas, its true meaning, and how materialistic it has become. Last ..."

I wanted to repost this since Black Friday and Cyber Monday just passed us by. I was thinking about buying charity gift cards for my nieces for Christmas, but Dan says it's not his ideal to force people to give to charity. Maybe he's right.

I will be giving to Living Water this year. They have some amazing photos and videos about providing clean water to countries all around the world. Please think about taking your Christmas money or an hour of your wages and giving it to this organization.

No comments: