Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Cinci!

This year was a first that I did not decorate or really get into the Christmas spirit.  Dan hung up some stockings that were on our shelf just a couple days ago, but that's it.  I enjoyed sending out cards, but it cost about $100 (that's the cheapest I could find).  Due to advancement in technology, I'm thinking about cutting my list for next year and doing more electronic cards.

Last night we did have a couple of friends over and enjoyed dinner, Settlers of Catan, and DDR.  We stayed up till 3am, so that was fun.  Tonight we go to another couple's house.  They have a 3 year old, so that will be fun to get into the Christmas spirit with them.

I hope you are having a lovely Christmas and enjoying time with family and friends.  I am very curious about where we'll be next Christmas, but until then, we will enjoy our Cincinnati 2010 Christmas.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I was in the same boat! Didn't decorate and it wasn't until Christmas Eve that I really got into it. Humbug!

Alicia Smith Osland said...

:) Your photos are perfect though! Hope you are feeling well!!! Big hugs to you and your family!