Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm a Nurse!

I am done! I was finished with my last final at noon on Tuesday. I was so happy to have completed the year with 3 A's. Dan and I celebrated by going out to lunch with Bob and Juanita Prugh. They are a loving couple at our church and I was so thankful to spend the afternoon with them!

This week has been a bit lazy. I have been trying to get the rest of my paperwork in for UC grad school. I also registered for the NCLEX (can't set a date yet) and organized stuff for the GRE. I should be studying, but I find other things to do.

I am in the process of ordering a library book embosser for Brian. We went out to dinner with him and Victoria and told him for graduation that we wanted to get him the embosser. It's a hard gift to pick out because it's so personal, so we let him pick the design. Now we just have to order it.

I got Office 2007 and it had a note program that I'm quite interested in, but that took a couple of hours of my day. I really need to study!

The Sowers/Thoman Wedding is this weekend. We'll go tomorrow morning and try to be of use. I'm excited for them!

Also, the Euro is going on. Portugal won their first 2 games, so they are through to the next round!!!!

Time is flying by. Matt and Marah are going to visit over the 4th of July. I'm quite excited.

Time to work again and time to plan Mom and Dad's trip to Spain!

No comments: