Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 2nd

I'm very excited that my friends, Marah and her boyfriend Matt, are coming to visit here in Cincinnati. They live in St. Paul, MN (where Dan and I got married) and it is quite a long drive. We plan to go to a Reds baseball game and then we'll do whatever comes our way for a 4th of July weekend.

I have sure been busy even though it seems like I have nothing to do. I've work the past two days (yeah...getting up at 4am to draw blood at 5am), which throws my whole day off. I try to study for NCLEX, but I keep falling asleep (5 naps a day is not good!). It was suggested during our review to practice 100 questions a day. I have a month to do this, but with friends visiting and going to MN in a few weeks, I will be freaking out at the beginning of August when I have to take my boards. A month will go by too quickly!

Besides studying, I've had to deal with so much red tape concerning getting registered for a class that I'm taking this summer. I'm trying to deal with all the profs for the entire year (yeah 3 quarters) to get all the books before I leave for Spain. Yeah right! They don't have anything planned. Cleaning, thinking about packing for Spain, man...I can worry myself to death. It wouldn't be a normal Alicia if I wasn't worrying about something.

No comments: