Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Short & Sweet...and stressed

I am feeling the stress of everything at the moment. I still have no "Authorization To Test" (ATT#) for setting a date for NCLEX (nursing boards). Dan and I are packing for our trip to MN, for Spain, Goodwill, and for our storage locker. It is refreshing to throw so much out, and yet frustrating to know what to bring to Spain.

I feel deep breaths coming...

School is another matter. I am trying to contact my professors about my situation, but they are slow to respond and unable to help me. I hope that they are lenient with me being in another country. It is an online program, but I can see some problems arising already.

I still have not heard about the amazing government scholarship. They would pay for all of grad school plus a thousand dollar monthly stipend all for 2 years of service after my completion. Dan and I have always had our financial obligations met and this would be a great blessing, but if not, we will be taken care of by some other means.

Well...I said I would keep this short. I am off to pack and prepare for my last day of work tomorrow morning. No more getting up at 4am!!!!

We are off to MN tomorrow!

No comments: