Thursday, July 31, 2008

Visa Ready

Dan said that he got an email that says my Spanish Visa is ready! We will stop in Chicago and pick it up on our way to Mfld in August. I'm glad I'll be able to go with my husband to live in Spain!

Dan got tickets to the Cincinnati Master's Tennis Tournament Final (which was suppose to be Nadal and Federer), but Federer lost today. He has 3 tickets to sell and I think it will be harder for him to sell them now that Federer is out.

We bought glasses today. I can't remember the last time I wore glasses. Lens Crafters is a terrible place (or maybe it was just the snobby place that we were at today). There were fees for everything. Walmart did the job again! I know people hate Walmart but if you're poor, it's the place to buy your daily living supplies.

Studying is going well.

No comments: