Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sad

I wish I could write only happy things, but I just don't have that many happy feelings. I am always studying and worrying about my NCLEX exam.

My friend had a lot of trouble with her background check. She found that it didn't even get sent, but that was the day I got through to the Ohio Board of Nursing and found that they had all my stuff and were going to change my application from LPN to RN. My friend got her ATT# today with a test date of Aug 29th. Now maybe she picked a later date, but that is way too late for me. I want to take it around the 14th, but I don't even have permission to schedule.

A month of this garbage has been so trying on my body. My stomach is constantly sick. Nausea and dizziness is not helping me studying.

I guess in good news, I've been able to see some good friends and say my goodbyes. I also was given permission to take my first graduate class this summer (it's only 2 days).

Please pray for peace in my life. This is becoming long and wearisome. It does not matter how much I rationalize everything, I'm tired.

No comments: