Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Boards and Masters

Well, the big day is tomorrow! I will take my boards in Dayton at 8am, so that means Dan and I will be getting up around 5:30 to get ready and drive up there. I am not that nervous for some reason. I need to brush up on some basics, but otherwise, I am ready!

In other news, some of the professors that I have for class this fall were not responding back to my emails about what books I should buy for class. I talked to the head of my program and she talked to all of them and I got my books! Also, one of the profs questioned her about a clinical component of the class. She asked if I would be back for Christmas so I can make up this clinical. I informed her that I would not be back until June. She also asked about me doing a clinical in Mérida, but no one speaks English and my Spanish is so elementary. I don't even know if they have master's prepared nurses.

Well, nothing goes smoothly as I would like, but I am fine. My worrying days are over...hopefully for a long time! I will get this test out of the way and enjoy the time with my family and settling down in Spain!

Now to brush up on some labs...

No comments: