Sunday, August 17, 2008

no results

I didn't get the results of my exam on Friday. Dan and I moved most of the day and I kept checking. We had dinner at our pastor's house and that was enjoyable.

My friends and I all went out for sushi and hibachi food Saturday night and it was so relaxing and enjoyable! Actually I started my first master's class and had a headache the entire day. I drank lots of Coke and took Excedrin and was fine for sushi!

Today I finished my class (it was only 2 days). I enjoyed it so much. It was "novice nurse educator institute" and I was the only student who wasn't a faculty person. They all had lots of experience in nursing and teaching and I gave the student's perspective (which they all actually appreciated). I learned so much but was a bit intimidated! I have no experience and no knowledge of a lot of this stuff. It was amazing though!

While I was taking my class this weekend, Dan packed and moved almost our entire apartment to the storage place. I was so shocked, amazed and thankful! He never asked for help though and I wish he would have. We have plenty of friends who would have offered their services...maybe :)

I hope to get my NCLEX results tomorrow. If not, I will pay the $8 to get them.

No comments: