Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One more day

Dan comes home tomorrow night! I know it hasn't been that long, but I do miss him. I was at work all day yesterday, so it was much easier to be away. Today I have been trying to get my final project done, but other things keep coming up. I feel very distracted and I'm procrastinating a lot.

I decided to meet my friend for coffee tomorrow, so hopefully the caffeine gives me an edge on my day tomorrow so I can get my work done. I feel so lazy when I have an entire day in which nothing gets accomplished. Thankfully, all the other work for my class is done and now I can concentrate on the final project.

Thursday I have a meeting with my advisor and preceptor. It will be good for us to all meet together, but I am nervous about what will be said. I'm sure it will be fine, but we'll see.

No comments: