Friday, July 31, 2009

last day

Well, it is suppose to be my last day of class, but my prof gave the students till Monday to turn in our final project. I have to get motivated today to get this project done. She also is letting me revise some of my other work (writing test questions) for a higher grade. This just adds more work to my crazy schedule, but I'm thankful it will be done soon.

Yesterday my advisor came to meeting me my preceptor and me. It was a positive meeting. She informed me that I had to change preceptors after my 180 hours. I was shocked. I had no clue. Karen said she'd miss me. I counted my hours and Monday is my last day with her and then I'll start with a new preceptor on CVICU. I just got comfortable on the burn unit, but I am excited to see a new area.

No comments: