Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No caffeine!!!

I did it!  I'm off caffeine!  I do have a small cup of green tea in the morning, but that is great for me!  I was drinking 2 big cups of coffee in the morning and 1-2 in the late morning or early afternoon.

I have also started my wii workouts again after taking off the summer.  They are kicking my butt and I have been sore, but the workouts are getting better.  EA Sports Active is my cardio workout while wii fit is my yoga and strength training.

I'm not the biggest fruit person, but I have boosted my eating to include fresh fruits and vegetables.  Now that I have a pressure cooker, that has cut out canned beans.  I hope to eat most of my food unpackaged from now on.  We used to eat everything frozen (fruits and veggies) and from a can (spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, beans, etc.).  We'll see how long I can keep this up.  I do however eat "Health Choice" frozen meals at work if I get sick of taking sandwiches.

I hope this fall and winter will be energy packed as I stick to healthier habits. 

No comments: