Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Amazing Times

Dan and I have found a church that we'd like to get to know more about and attend regularly.  They have small groups that I'd like to attend, but I was concerned that I would not be able to attend on a regular basis since I work night shift and varied shifts. 

Today I had an interview at Indiana University School of Nursing.  I accepted a part-time teaching position that I am thrilled about.  It will be 2 sessions on Tuesdays, so I asked my hospital manager if I could have off on Mondays and Tuesdays.  IU Health (the hospital that I work at) has a contract with IU to be flexible with schedules in order to provide instructors.  My manager was happy to support me and that thrilled me.

I also realized that I can attend small group on Tuesdays since I'll be free those nights!  Praise God!  All the details, big to small, were taken care of in this!  I couldn't be happier!

No comments: