Thursday, July 14, 2011

facebook "about me"

My "about me" on facebook hasn't been updated in a while, so I thought I'd paste my travels here and delete that on my account.

2002-2003:
Sept-March--lived in Portugal
*Went to Merida, Spain for the first time*
June-Aug--Honeymoon/Digging in Portugal
Dec--Christmas in Portugal

2004-2005:
I can't remember, but we went to Portugal

2006:
World Cup in Germany + Brussels, Paris, & Amsterdam (and of course Portugal)!
Dug in Merida, Spain

2007:
June 11-July 20 Portugal/Merida, Spain
July 21-mid Aug Chicago, MN, WI
Sept--backpacking outside of Seattle
Oct--nursing in Tanzania
Dec--Brazil

2008:
Jan--my brother-in-law's wedding in Brazil
(New Years in Rio!!!!)
March--Arizona,
June--St. Louis (Dan's hs reunion)
July--MN
Aug--WI
Aug--moved to Merida, SPAIN
Oct--Salamanca
Dec--Sevilla, Lisbon

2009:
Feb--Andorra (the country)
March--Madrid, Barcelona, Granada, Cordoba, and Cadiz, SPAIN
June--Moved back to Cinci
Sept--DC, Chicago, Tucson
Dec--San Antonio

2010:
Jan--Anaheim, CA
April--DC
May--WI/MN, West Virgina mountains
July--Kansas City, MO
August--Monticello, KY
Nov--WI/MN
Dec--Chicago

2011:
Jan--San Antonio
Feb--Chicago
Mar--DC
June--Houston
July--Moved to Bloomington, IN

No comments: