Sunday, April 12, 2009

snakes and roses

I can take Guns 'n' Roses, or more so just the roses. Mérida is full of roses right now and they are so beautiful! Dan and I took a nice Easter walk in the sun and enjoyed the roses. He wanted to cut one for me, but I said no...that I didn't think it was allowed.

We were admiring the roman bridge (as always) and saw a big black snake. Ick. I'm crawling as I write this. I just have a phobia (a very unrealistic fear) of snakes. I tried to look up snakes on the internet to see if it was poisonous and got really creeped out looking at the photos. I don't know why my phobia is getting worse. Someday I'm going to have to face my fear and hold a snake or something.

It doesn't really feel like Easter today, but I have taken it a bit easy. My parents will be here in one week!! I'm very excited!

No comments: