Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting ready

I am getting ready for my parents' visit! I'm very excited to see them and keep praying that I'll be able to balance the work and visiting time well. School is pressing as always, but this is beyond me and I'm learning more and more than most things are. Faith plays a large role in this area.

When the Israelites were in the desert for 40 years, God provided manna for them. The manna was sustaining and just what they needed. My eyes have been opened to God's provision. He has provided me with the strength, knowledge, books, times, professors, etc. for my daily survival during school. 2 Timothy 3:17 "the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work."

I believe that God has me in school; it is my purpose for now. It is a huge blessing to be finishing this master's now! I'm excited to see what I'll be doing in the future with my dual degree. There are so many exciting options for me to pursue!

Well, back to the main point. I must do my part and stay diligent. My parents will be here from April 19-29, so I could use your prayers! Back to studying!

No comments: