Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Day of School

I am usually all nervous on the first day of classes, but not today. Dan and I got up early and went for a run (it's my new thing to do with him). We walk to the Roman bridge, run around part of the island and then walk briskly about 3 miles in total. I realize, running before breakfast doesn't take away the cramps away that I get when there's food in my stomach. I guess I can't win.

Here is the map of the city. Our house is pointed out. We live right by the Roman Bridge and we run around the island in the river.


View Larger Map

Anyway, today is my first day of online classes. I'm a bit nervous, but I think it will work out well. I only have classes on Weds and Thurs, but two are at night, so for me they are from midnight to 3am. I won't be able to do those until the next day.

I still have to catch up on reading for today. Some of the classes have 5 chapters a week. I'm in 5 classes, so the reading is going to slow me down a lot. It seems like a lot of writing. My physiology class will have an exam on 10 chapter every other week...man I hate quarters :)

Well, off to start my reading and prepare for class.

1 comment:

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.