Sunday, September 21, 2008

My first Spanish meal

A couple of days ago I was looking up Spanish recipes so I could cook with ingredients here and have people over for a Spanish meal. I found a recipe for Lomo con Chorizo. It was awesome! I was really happy with how it turned out!

We made it to church last night and will go again tonight. There was a sermon from the pastor's daughter which was good. After the service, the pastor approached Dan and asked him if we'd like to get up and talk tomorrow, but Dan declined. I think he was a bit shocked. I'm not sure what a melancholy personality would do in this church :)

It rained for the first time since our stay. It was kind of refreshing. The weather has been beautiful.

Dan and I are now running almost everyday. I've never been a runner (except for one season as a chunky hurdler in 10th grade). My first run started out going against the wind. That was so hard. I was almost in tears. The next day was much easier, but my quads hurt a lot. Speaking of running...I should get out there now!

No comments: