Sunday, March 15, 2009

68

68%, not degrees...it was actually 80 today. Yeah, I took my last open-book/open-note quiz today and got a 68%, the worst grade I have ever gotten on an exam. I kind of laughed because I couldn't believe it. I knew all the material, but the questions were very hard. Thankfully it was only 10% of my grade, but the cumulative final is on Wed and that is 30% of my grade. I have done well on all the other quizzes, so I probably won't fail the class :) There goes my 3.9 GPA.

Dan and I had coffee on the square this morning and had a nice afternoon walk. The weather is just so pleasant!

I am in denial about the amount of studying I have to do for these two finals, but I keep plugging away at the work. I was excited to turn in 2 of the 3 papers that I have left today and I'm making corrections on the third, so Thursday will be here before you know it!

CHURCH NEWS
Supposedly there is this guy who calls himself and apostle who conducts miracle services. Dan googled him and cannot find out anything about him. I don't know if he lives in New Jersey, but some people from our church visited him there. He was suppose to preach Fri-Sun (4 services) at our church and canceled on Friday afternoon, saying he "couldn't fit it into his schedule." The poor people at our church were saddened and I felt for them, but I was annoyed with how insensitive he was...especially since this was a big, planned event and people from all over were there with standing room only! This was the second time that he's canceled since we've lived in Spain. Thank God he did not come!

Anyway, they brought in some other couple who have a singing/worship ministry and also heal people. It was interesting to watch since I've never seen a service like that. I guess that's all I'll say about that.

We went Fri and Sat night, so we're taking our day of rest off ;) Tomorrow and Tuesday are my only days to cram two classes into my head for the two finals...then we're off to vacation!!

No comments: