Friday, March 13, 2009

getting better but winding down

Yay, I feel better! I have a terrible cold now and some chills, but much better than a couple of days ago when I couldn't even look at the computer. I have 3 exams and 3 papers to turn in and then I'm done on Thursday!

My pharmacology prof said she might give me a multiple choice test instead of the "short answer" ones that I complained about. I really hope that happens!!! I have a feeling she won't give me as much time as others to complete it because she is terrified of cheating. It is very frustrating but I'm almost done!

Our Spring Break starts next Friday. We are off to Madrid for a couple of days, fly to Barcelona and then travel the coast till we reach home! I am so excited for this trip because we'll actually see all the major cities in Spain!

Until then...I must work!

No comments: