Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gala

Yesterday Dan and I had a long day. There was a morning service at church (the first one we had ever heard of) at 10:30. We got there at 10:25 and the service did not start until 11:30. It was very difficult for Dan and I to sit there and watch our day slip away, especially because we have so much work to accomplish in the next few weeks.

The morning service actually turned out really well and was quite moving. The visiting pastor/evangelist was amazing with the youth and kept everyone's attention which is pretty amazing in our church.

The evening service started an hour late as well, but was fun. The keyboardist is amazing and I asked him if he could lower the key of my song and he said no problem. When I went up to sing, he didn't even know which song I was going to sing, so it was too high again (2nd night in a row) but the people liked it. Of course I did not win, but some of the talent was just amazing! So glad Dan and I had this weekend of fun, but now we have a week to make up for it!

Also, I'm so happy for Leah and Teirney and their new arrival! Congratulations!!!

No comments: