Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jehovah Jireh

Yes, the Lord God is my provider!! We have been hitting some real hard times with finances and life events that are not our fault. God provided like He always does. I have had peace through all of this, but the circumstances were still filling my mind. I thank God for His faithfulness in this time and I am thankful that I can sing His praises from the inner depths of my soul.

The talk of Saturday service gets more exciting as I think about possibilities. I cannot wait to see what God is going to do each week!

This is my last week of "calm". I have gotten ahead on one assignment, but I'm hoping to have a book review done this week so I don't have to worry about it when I'm at the hospital 3-4 days/wk. I did ask my advisor if I could work for her instead of in Kentucky. It's a long drive and they want me to get a polio titer and background check, so all this adds up to a lot of money. I have a meeting with her on Friday, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: