Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I'm weak...

...He is strong. 2 Corinthians 12 and 13 discuss being weak and Christ strengthening us. When we admit we are weak or unable to accomplish ________, we lean on and trust God instead of depending on ourselves. He want this relationship with us, but we're Americans and can do it for ourselves. I wrestle with this so much, even though every time I trust in God, I have so much peace and am more proficient in getting through my days.

I am very busy now. I am behind in obtaining a lot of clinical hours because I do not have time to get my regular work done. The Saturday service has taken up a lot of time too, but I know that God has placed me here, so He will equip me to do His will. Stressing about the fact that I don't have time or energy will just deplete the strength and time that I have, so I have pressed on, knowing that Jesus will strengthen me each moment.

I am excited for the service tonight. I am hoping that news will spread beyond our church's walls. Last week's service was so good that I hope God continues to guide us. I pray that we do not go off on our own path, but that we would daily seek Him.

Life is good...challenging at times, but so good.

No comments: