Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Hair


Last Thursday I got my hair chopped. I went to Great Clips, which isn't the smartest move for a big change, but I'm happy with it. Usually I get wanna-be stylists who do a lot with my hair, but this lady didn't have any products and I walked out with a fro. I'm now trying to work with my hair and found that I can thankfully do a lot with it.



One of my new hobbies that I've picked up from the past is crocheting. I have a new niece on the way, so I made an afghan, booties, sweater, and am finishing a toy giraffe. I love crocheting! I find that it is so relaxing to crochet while listening to my podcasts. The most likely reason for loving to crochet is the nostalgia I have remembering my Grandma Thomae teaching me how to do it when I was 7 while we were camping. I have photos of myself with my tongue hanging out because I was concentrating so hard. Too funny!

No comments: