Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy-ness


My first day of the quarter went as expected. The profs read through some of the syllabus and stated all the work that will be required for the quarter. Thankfully, that is the last "first day" that I have to attend!

This quarter will be filled with a lot of busy work which will be difficult with spring on its way. I am hoping to stay focused on not only getting my work done early, but also getting healthy. Dan and I have changed our eating habits, but I have not been exercising. I think going to the gym (which is free to students) thrice a week is a good start. My energy level increases dramatically when it's sunny and I'm in shape, so I hope to go out with a bang this year!

Speaking of health, my back injury has been 3 years ago and I have been in a lot of pain for the last 6 months. I know it goes away when I have a strong core. If I ever think about having babies, I know that my hips/back need to be pain-free and I need to take my vitamins! I hope I can get on track soon and then someday when I'm 40, maybe I'll have a child.

No comments: