Saturday, March 29, 2008

End of SB-08

This was officially my last spring break, because I'm graduating in 10 wks!!! I can't believe the end is so near.

My winter quarter ended with a B, so that takes my "amazing" GPA to "good", because it was a 13 credit hour class...ugghh. Oh well, this quarter should hopefully boost things back up, but not to worry.

Arizona was a wonderful place to spend break. Actually, it would be a wonderful place to live. I would have family around, enjoy the warmth of the sun, and be happy almost every day! That is at least what I imagine my life would be like. We all know that Wisconsin is "God's country", but we know the winters are straight from hell. Anyway, we stayed with Dan's grandma in Mesa and then visited my uncle in Tucson (he showed us the place where he retired). We had a great time!

So, I have the weekend left to relax. I am leading worship tomorrow and have to set my own course objectives for the independent study class I'm taking, so after I blow a few lines on here, maybe I'll get some work done.

No comments: