Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-day!

It's Valentine's Day, but that doesn't mean much here. I'm dressed up though and I might put on makeup for Dan :) We usually don't celebrate and this year will not be any different. I'm hoping to enjoy Andorra though when we go on the 24!

The sun has still be shining and the weather has been just hitting 60s. I have taken it easy this week, sort of doing the bare minimum. I am now rejuvenated to work hard for the rest of the quarter which is only a month. I have two exams this week (Monday and Wednesday) that I'm not looking forward to, but soon they will be done!

Did I mention that group projects are quite unfair? I was so overwhelmed with all my work, but I still got my work in...and it was over-the-top good. Now I have people complaining what they should do. I just want them to get their work done. Silly stuff, but I know it will all work out well!

I was reading a great story in 2 Chronicles 20. God told Jehoshaphat that the battle is His, so Jehoshaphat and Jerusalem worshiped God and it confused the enemy. No matter what storm we are in, we cannot stop worshiping the Lord. That is the first thing to go sometimes, but it must not happen. We can petition our weaknesses and needs, but we must praise the Lord for His strength, peace, joy, etc.

No comments: