Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heb 13: 20-21 Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Like I said before, I have had a relaxing week. It is time to buckle down a bit and get a lot of work done before the trip to Andorra. I have an exam tonight and one on Wednesday and many papers and projects. I was refreshed to read this passage in Hebrews about being equipped by God. I think the saying is, "What He calls you to do, He equips you to do." I know that I am suppose to be doing this program, along with many other things, and that God has, or is, preparing and equipping me to do these things well. School is difficult and quite challenging, but I have been strengthened to do it well to God's glory!

No comments: