Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Quarter System

UC is supposedly going off the quarter system sometime and I hope for future students that it will be soon. I am just now in my weekly routine and it's the 7th week out of 10.

Since I had two exams this week, I have not begun my other assignments that I usually have a good start on them by Wednesdays. I have to shake off that feeling and work, but I'm feeling exhausted. Dan has decided to work late evenings now and I had a test this morning that I had to get up for, so I did not get much sleep.

My Pharmacology exam was ridiculous. 16 essay questions that she calls "short answer". Craziness!

My class is at 7pm my time, but others will be taking the exam in class today, so I won't have class until later. Usually Wednesdays are my 8 hrs of class, and now after today, I have only 3 weeks left!

My eyes are going cross as I write this and now I have to think about writing a couple of papers :P

On another note: Dan and I went to church last night. It has been awhile since we've gone on a Tuesday, but it was nice. We sang and prayed and then after a couple of people shared stories and scripture, they called Dan and me up. I didn't go up, but I told him a passage to read. I got lectured after service by a few people that I should have gone up and Dan should have translated. Dan agreed :) It was cute, so next time I'll go up, but I hate being put on the spot. They are all so loving though. It will be hard to say good-bye.

I was asked to sing a song on Sunday as well. I'm quite nervous since they are amazing musicians. I was going to play keyboard, but the keyboardist is just too good and said he'd play for me.

No comments: