Friday, September 25, 2009

Spinning and Core Concepts

It has been raining for 3 days straight. No matter if I'm inside, I seem to have less motivation when it rains. I did complete an assignment yesterday and organized 13 songs for our first music practice on Sunday. I also made it to two classes at the gym.

I walked to the gym in the late afternoon and had soaked gym shoes. I did the spinning class and enjoyed it a lot. After that, I did the core concepts class and about died when we had to place this small ball under our back and do crunches. I had tears in my eyes...it was so painful. Today I am feeling it!

At 5, I have a graduate student mixer and plan to get some free appetizers and see some friends. I wish Dan was with me, but I know of some friends who are attending. Since I'm going to campus for this, I will not do a workout program today. I figure my body needs a small break, no? Yoga is tempting, but I'd have to leave now and I just immersed myself into a project that is due today. Also, since I have a wedding tomorrow, I will not get much work done then, so I have to work pretty hard now...so...bye!

No comments: