Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dan's back!

After my nice morning of relaxation on Monday, I got ready for my lunch meeting with my advisor. As I walked to the shuttle, I noticed that our back fender was hit and there was a piece of plastic from the person's vehicle who hit us. I took a couple pics with my phone, but decided to leave the evidence till when I returned.

After a nice meeting with my advisor, I visited the nursing faculty and everyone was so nice and asked how I was doing. I enjoyed seeing them.

I got a call from Dan while on my way home saying he had made it to Philly. I got home and noticed that the evidence on our car had been cleaned up. I notified the police and Erin, our apartment manager. I picked Dan up and the brakes began to grind...barely any warning squeak.

Yesterday, Dan spent the day getting our brakes and tires done, but we still have to deal with our insurance company and the dent. Not fun for Dan :(

School is going well, but I will be extremely busy, so I need to take advantage of the time now and get some work done early. I am not as motivated this quarter, but hopefully that will change since it is my last quarter!

Yesterday I did yoga and felt much more flexible. I hope to go to turbo kick tonight. I need more cardio in my workout routine.

No comments: