Saturday, November 21, 2009

20 pages

Since I worked so much last week, I had a terrible time getting motivated to work this week. Dan has been sick all week and I've been trying to cook, clean, and care for him, but the outcome has been an "A" in housework and a "C-" in schoolwork.

I have this 20 page paper about leadership that I thought would be pretty easy to write. I have written most of the content and am only at 10 pages. Ugghh! I am so unmotivated to add more garbage to it to beef it up. I'd rather cut content. Oh well, the light is at the end of the tunnel.

Yeah, so I couldn't wait until this quarter was over, but now I only have 2 weeks to get everything done! The paper is due Wednesday. I have 2 projects due on the 2nd of Dec and my capstone and portfolio are due on Dec 7th. Graduation is on the 12 and I start work on the 14th!

Wow!

No comments: