Saturday, November 7, 2009

24

I made it to the gym today and the guy who checked me into my class asked if I was a soccer player. I said, "no, but my husband plays." He just stared and then said that he has worked at the gym so long that he can tell what someone is from their body shape. He of course said my legs look like a soccer player and then preceded to apologize...probably because I didn't have a nice look on my face. The conversation moved on and I asked him how old he thought I was and he said 24. I told him the truth of 30 and he couldn't believe it. He made up for his leg comment.

Today is a gorgeous day. 67 degrees and really sunny. After our church service tonight we are going to our first UC Football game. They are ranked 5th and are becoming one of the best teams, so this is sort of exciting. I actually have tickets to go next week too. I'll be all footballed out before I leave school!

No comments: