Tuesday, April 22, 2008

last quarter

Today is Earth Day and gas is $3.59. I drove over 70 miles to do my hospice work. How crappy! I never drive and here I polluted the air and emptied my pockets for almost nothing. The hospice things is really not my calling.

I've mentioned that I'm in my last quarter, and it is so beautiful outside. This was suppose to be an easy quarter, but now I'm getting overwhelmed. May I just mention that projects suck!

My last post was about my mom and mother-in-law helping me figure out why I was so angry about going to Spain. I realized I was afraid to be alone. God really helped me with this and the funny thing, is that Dan got accepted for the Fulbright yesterday. I laughed because if it had been a week ago, I would have been angry.

We'll see what I can do there. I'm still timid, but hopefully I'll learn Spanish and find something so I'm not just sitting around all day for 9 months.

Well...my thoughts are scattered...nothing unusual...must go study!

No comments: