Tuesday, April 29, 2008

time goes by...so quickly

Projects, papers and my hospice work are getting me flustered. Most days I feel as if my time is being taken up by crazy details of life...especially by sleep!

Planning the details of Spain is crazy too:

-finishing school and passing the NCLEX
-completing my fafsa
-getting money for grad school
-studying/taking the GRE
-starting Master's class this summer
-applying for jobs in Mérida

My mind is just getting a bit burnt out, but I am thankful for all the opportunities!

I am ready to be done with hospice home care. I don't do any care. I just take a blood pressure and pulse while the nurse spends HOURS behind a computer while I just try to chit chat with the patient. I love hands-on care, so working in a patient's home is not my first choice. 11 hour days of just sitting there does not prove that I got my bachelors in nursing nor prove that I have any knowledge of the nursing practice.

Oh well...it will soon be another chapter of my life.

No comments: