Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Mom!

Talking to my mom was the best thing that happened in a long time. She finally made me realize that I was so hesitant about Spain because I'm afraid of being lonely. Well, I started bawling after that statement and realized it is quite true. I love to socialize and feel lonely in Cincinnati after 5 years, imagine going to a country for 9 months were you can't understand anyone and they can't understand you. Now that I know where my worries are, I think it will be easier for me to start thinking more positively.

Really, I just need to pray about where God wants us and believe that He'll place me in the right place. I've been so frustrated with Him lately that I can't pray without getting upset.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:
My best friend is an atheist and hates Christianity. She is fine with me and leaves me alone, but something has been going on lately because she is saying the most terrible things about Christians. I'm not offended because I know she gets annoyed easily, but recently she posted on her facebook a pic of a Bible with a warning label on it. I find it is insensitive, since I'm a very close friend. I find it to be quite ignorant, since she's never read a passage from it. I find it terribly sad that she is so angry because people have either acted stupidly in the name of Christ or because God annoys her and she is "too smart and strong" for any belief system. Good thing I don't have to defend God.

No comments: