Saturday, April 5, 2008

personality

One of my friends just posted her Myers-Briggs personality. I know that I have taken it before, but I couldn't remember what I was. I took it and I am an ENFJ. I actually think I fit right into this category, unlike other tests that I've taken and have felt as if I'm spread over many categories.

I am an only child (technically). I have two older step-brothers and two younger half-brothers, but I grew up pretty much as an only child. What does that mean? I'm messed up! ha ha. Really, if you look at birth order personality info, you'll find that I am a combination of first born and baby which makes for an interesting combination!

My best friend is an only child as well, and I laugh at how we are a crazy mix. She's an INTJ. We are half the same and half different :) I guess just because you are an only child, you can still have different personalities. We for sure do and probably like each other due to our differences.

I am curious about what Dan is. I'll have to have him take the test. I am sure he is the exact opposite of me. I think I agree that opposites attract!

No comments: