Friday, December 5, 2008

60 and sunny

Yes, the sun has come out to show her beautiful face! I haven't seen her in awhile. It's been so drizzly here, but the clouds did warm it up to the 50s and now it's 60! Too bad it is the evening because now it will only get chillier.

I thought the rain would stop today, so I did another load of laundry. Well, I was wrong and had to hang them inside and our living room floor is now wet from the clothes and the humidity outside. So strange.

My studies are going slow today. It's taking me forever to read Physiology, but hopefully I can finish tonight because there is a Fulbrighter and her friend coming in from Madrid tomorrow to spend the weekend with us. It will be nice to have company, but not great that it's the weekend before finals. Hopefully I will get a lot done this evening so I'll be able to enjoy the weekend!

No comments: