Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slowly but surely!

Yup, I can't believe it is almost over. I've gotten the hardest things done and now I have two exams left to complete! Yup, hard for me to think that exams are easier than papers, but I am unable to write well.

I'm going to the ladies meeting at church tonight. Dan and I both figure it's the only way I'll get full-on Spanish without relying on him to translate...so here I go to explore my compensatory skills (sign language--hee hee!). It doesn't feel as if I've learned anything in Spanish, but with the high school Spanish background, I've realized I understand a lot more than I did when we moved here. Getting past the accent, double L (ll is "j" not "y") and the lisp (I mean "th") was the first part, now I need to strengthen my vocab and skills in conjugating verbs!

No comments: