Monday, December 8, 2008

Jesus Loves Me

So yesterday I copied Dan's blog to tell the story of our weekend and the weekend of non-stop partying. Today they are celebrating Saturday's holiday, but I sat and studied most of the day. Not too fun!

A couple of weeks ago, my Romanian friend asked if I could teach the children "Jesus Loves Me" in english. I agreed, but said it would have to be in two weeks. I printed the lyrics to give to her and found her. She said it would have to be another day, but asked if I could help her. I agreed, but didn't realize that I was agreeing to help out with the children's program...you know...those one's INFRONT of the church. OH NO!!! Soon I was up on stage and helping. She sang songs with the kids and then sang Jesus loves me...but she wanted me to sing it in english. I shook my head no. I feel badly about this action, but I was already so uncomfortable.

Soon I will be teaching the children the english words of the song. Hopefully they won't make me teach the entire congregation :)

No comments: