Sunday, May 3, 2009

health policy

I have to say that I have had a very productive weekend. I am not a procrastinator, but if I'm overwhelmed with something, I do tend to put it off. Because of my parents' visit, I had some work that piled up and I got it all done except my health policy paper. I wrote most of it yesterday and have to finish the draft today to add to it. It is suppose to be 8 pages (not bad, right?), but I only have around 4-5.

I barely have any VALUABLE resources for this paper and it is so boring and uninteresting that it is hard to make it good. I am very interested in the shortage of nursing faculty, but the political details behind it are not so interesting to me. We are suppose to guess when it will be voted on in the house and senate (and committee), but how am I to even make an educated guess on that? Yes, my paper sucks...but I will pass the class, no?

Good news: I cannot stress enough that I caught up on all my other work! Thank you God! It is in the 80s, so our apt is warming up a tad. I still wear sweaters and my jacket. Dan's parents are going to visit next week. We'll see them then and in June and then who knows when...maybe in Angola.

No comments: