Wednesday, May 6, 2009

That's a joke, right?

So after my parents left, we had to come to Spain so I could take an exam for my critical care class. I did less than desirable with a 74% (though I need an 80% in the class to pass). I was not worried because I blamed it on the fact that I didn't study much because I enjoyed time with my parents.

Today I had a midterm in my CNS role integration class. I studied for it and felt pretty good about the content. I took the exam, and like the other, got a 74%. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it, especially because I didn't know the answer to 4 questions (obviously I didn't for 13).

This is a bummer! I have never even come CLOSE to not passing. I rarely ever got a C on an exam, let alone 2 within a week of each other. I have to get a B in the class to pass (yay for grad school), but I should be okay, right? For now I won't worry about it, but I have to get my head out of the clouds or something.

No comments: