Friday, May 8, 2009

Points back

Because you are all so interested in my grades, I am happy to inform you that everyone in my class did poorly on that exam and I got some points back. I still do not know my final grade, but I will pass the class non-the-less.

Dan's parents are visiting today. This will be their last visit and then we'll see them in June when we leave from Lisbon. They are moving to Angola and we do not know when we'll see them again. Those are always hard good-byes.

Life has been good. The weather has been hot (high 80s) and beautiful, the roses are still blooming so much the plants are falling over, and I'm getting my work done. I have a few projects coming up, so I can't take sitting back to lightly anymore (not that I was). I'll enjoy the weekend with my in-laws and then it will be crunch time!

As for this summer, I am doing two clinicals instead of the normal one. My advisor gave me permission so I could graduate in June. I'll have to work three 12 hour shifts a week, plus I have a 3 week class that is Mon, Wed, Fri from 9am-1pm. I have no clue how I'm going to do that! Possibly I'll be able to move some hours to fall quarter.

Well, off to drink my mate, work a bit, and then clean the house.

No comments: