Monday, May 25, 2009

Week 9 of 10

Yes, I am already on week 9. For those of you who did not know, Cincinnati insists on staying on the quarter system, so we only have 10 weeks of school and a week of finals. My last final is on June 11, and we will go to Portugal then and fly back to the States on June 15th.

As for now, things have been going well (Thank you God!). I have seemed to have gotten a great start on my projects and only have a few odds and ends that must be done. Unfortunately, all those odds and ends will pile up because professors tend to post things late. No worries though!

We only have two more weekend services at church. We will be sad to say good-bye. Our really good friend just got a promotion, so I don't think we'll be able to see him before we go. There are lots of good-byes to say because I do not know when I'll return. Dan is at least coming back in September for a conference!

Well, I'm off to start my day!

No comments: