Sunday, May 24, 2009

No more stinky breath

After than foot-in-mouth experience, I was much more cautious about my conversations. The next day we spent with a couple of Italians and our new Spanish friend. Dan was the tour guide of our city and it was very enjoyable, though beastly hot. That night we went to the Parador for cocktail hour and I ate so much jamon...yum. They also had bite-sized cream puffs that reminded me of the the Wisconsin State fair in Milwaukee. Yummy!

After the cocktail hour, we went out with Germans, Romanians, the previously mentioned Italians and our Spanish friend. They were all speaking 5 languages, switching back and forth and I was amazed. They all knew each other's language and others. I was amazed and thought that we should raise our kids in Germany or Romania. I'll start looking for jobs for Dan :)

No comments: