Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feeling better!

I guess I had one of those 24-48 hour things. I just felt like crap yesterday and today I am almost 100%. I have class most of the day and have a big exam either tonight or in the morning (whenever I choose to take it), so I will not run again today.

Church is going well. Almost 100% of the people do not know the Bible and the only church that they have is worshiping with music. Some people are interested in learning more and I'm hoping that they will incorporate more of the word into the service and not just depend on emotions to "move" them. I'm surprised I haven't gotten to cynical. I actually really love the people and their hearts are in the right place, they just need some guidance.

Pray for Dan and me and our ministry that would be here in Spain. We are definitely being ministered to and would like to give back. We know we are here for a purpose and would like to find that!

No comments: