Tuesday, October 7, 2008

sunday

This past Sunday Dan ran around the entire island in 22 min.

ran for 12:25 my 1.3 miles
walked 1:08
ran 3:02
walked 2:32
ran 3:06

So my running total was 18 min, 30 sec. That's pretty good for me.

Yesterday I needed a break, so we didn't run. We did walk to Carrefour and back with our groceries. We usually take the bus back, but we were adventurous.

Today I am under the weather. My tonsils are swollen and my lymph nodes in my neck are swollen. I'm taking it easy again and trying to stay motivated to study for my exam. Good thing it's cloudy and possibly raining. I have all the excuses not to run :)

2 comments:

marah said...

w00t! love the blog, alicia. and i love that you are using it to document your activities! i am also continuing my own running; however, i am on a treadmill at the y. i suppose i could still run outside, but i haven't done that since the cooler fall weather has arrived. i love your descriptions of your location and such. enjoy your time there! and stay strong and determined!

Alicia Smith Osland said...

Thank you so much Marah!!! It's great to have encouragement!! I'll start again tomorrow when I'm 100% better!