Monday, October 20, 2008

My brother's 40th

Well, yesterday was my brother's 40th b-day. I was thrilled to have caught him at home when I called. It's hard to catch people with a 7 hr difference from here to Wisconsin.

The church is really surprising me with their passion for scripture. When we first started going, no one ever quoted the Bible, but now there is a new passion to read from it, quote it, and they just started a class to teach it (only for youth).

It was good to walk yesterday, but even better to run. Reliant K and Switchfoot got me around the first loop in 11 min 38 sec!!!! I walked a minute (I have to stop doing this) and then I ran the second loop in 5:30!!! Whoo hoo!

I wish this took away the exams that I have this week! As for studying, it's going slowly, so I should end this.

No comments: